Affordable Web Design For Small Business
Looking for affordable web design packages to get your small business online easily and cost-effectively? Look no further.
Small Business Website Design
Business websites are vital marketing vehicles. So they need to compete — and good looks aren’t enough. In fact, search engines rank sites on hundreds of performance factors — and most are invisible.
Digital marketing evolves rapidly, too. So small business web design needs ongoing support.
These affordable small business website design packages fix that. They offer the quality you need, backed by decades of experience.
Peter’s expertise is exactly what I needed. When I have ideas Pete makes them work. I could not run my website without him. — Sue B‑E. Web Design:
Affordable Web Design Packages
Simple Brochure SiteBasic web presence
- Good to support offline marketing
- Built to inform potential clients
- Up to 5 pages1
- Lead Capture/Contact form
- Mobile-friendly “responsive” design
- Search engine friendly
- Stock images (if needed)
- Secure hosting & domain with managed security updates, from £50/mo.
- Enhanced SEO
- Legal compliance help2
- Social Media Marketing tools & guides
- Boosted launch option
- Site stats setup (optional)
- SEO sitemap creation & submission
- 1 Extra pages £100 each
- 2 FREE integration of recommended legal solutions
Marketing SiteSerious online marketing
- Everything in the Simple Brochure
- Ideal for startups
- Built to promote your business
- Great for SEO & social media marketing
- Easily add & edit pages
- Flexible, expandable system
- Enhanced speed
- Boosted security
- Advanced SEO
- Basic site editing training (if needed)
- Easy monthly setup fee payments
- Blog/News section
- Social media automation
- Appointment bookings
- Members-only content
- Simple Sales1
- 1 Sell without a full web shop (e.g. bookings, limited items)
- 2 x £500
Basic EcommerceOnline sales
- Everything in the Marketing (CMS) Site
- Built to sell
- Shopping cart
- Unlimited products
- Product categories
- Easy catalogue management
- Easy customer/order management
- Simple stock control
- Product variations
- Grouped products
- Virtual/downloadable products
- Featured products
- Simple shipping calculations
- Discount coupons
- No platform transaction fees
- Simplified automatic tax calculations
- Basic ecommerce training (if needed)
- 2 x £750
Excellent and professional work from beginning to end. Pete was open to ideas and able to make suggestions on how to develop my site. — Lisa P. Web Design:
Which Affordable Website Package Is Best?
First, if you have uncommon requirements, or could invest more to get an even better digital marketing hub, tell me about your project and we’ll go from there. Otherwise:
- Do you need an online shop, with a shopping cart and a catalogue of products? Then the Ecommerce package is for you.
- The Marketing website package suits most small businesses who don’t need a full online shop. It’s great for adding updates to showcase your expertise, or for getting free traffic from Google. It’s expandable, too. Want to add a booking system? One-off sales buttons (like those above)? Members only content? Then start with a Marketing site.
- Brochure websites package works best with offline or other paid ads, or businesses that get plenty of referrals. So these can work for trades like builders, roofers, electricians, plumbers and so on. A Marketing site is still better for maintaining a portfolio of projects, though.
Keeping Small Business Website Design Affordable
Small business website design packages don’t need to reinvent the wheel. So these packages provide the features most small businesses need. Still, they also focus on search performance and security to deliver affordable web design and SEO for small business.
If you need something more advanced, please see my professional websites. Those offer bespoke design and custom coding. Otherwise, these simple site packages are very flexible. By providing a great base for further expansion, they are designed to give your business the best start possible.
Planning Your First Small Business Website?
I’ve been helping small businesses get online since 1997. So I’m here to walk you through the whole process, if needed. You don’t need experience, just commitment. I can also assist with website content writing, SEO and more as well as web design. Still, nothing costs more than missed chances. So don’t delay — let’s get started!
Ideas without action aren’t ideas. They’re regrets. — Steve Jobs
Boosted Launch for Small Business SEO
Truly affordable web design pays for itself by helping customers find your site. So these small business web design packages include basic on-site Search Engine Optimisation (SEO).
SEO delivers free “organic” traffic. However, it does take time. So it’s vital to work on that as soon as you can. Otherwise, Google may only rank your website for your business name. Yet that only reaches those who already know you.
Affordable Web Design Needs Affordable SEO
Still, links from other sites are also vital for “off-site” SEO. In fact, Bing may not list your site at all until others link to it. So building your first backlink and other online listings at launch can really help. That’s what the “Boosted Launch” option offers.