Because no two websites are the same, web design and development prices vary widely. The needs and budgets of startups and established firms differ, too. So, I provide a wide range of web design & development solutions that includes:
- Professional websites — if you want to actively advertise your business online, you’ll need an editable, expandable website. A full, professional website will help you to engage with your target audience
- E-Commerce — the most direct way to make money out of your website
- Basic websites — Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) is vital for most websites. Most, but not all. A simple website may be enough if you don’t care about search positioning
- Landing Pages — serious digital marketing starts with driving traffic to an offer on a landing page. A standalone landing page or funnel focused on a single offer can convert better than a full website
- Online Communities — people love to “belong”. So, subscriptions for access to valuable members-only content can build up into a decent recurring income
- Special Sites (Fundraising, Event sites, Marketplaces etc.) — many less common web systems can be built from existing platforms and plugins. Some folks call that “web development” even if they haven’t got the skills to modify the code when needed. As a qualified programmer, I see anything short of custom coding as system design and configuration. It’s a minor point — unless you find you’ve hired a “web developer” who can’t actually develop.
- Bespoke Web Apps — modelling unique, specific business processes requires detailed analysis and bespoke coding.
- Data-driven Desktop Apps — sometimes, it’s best to keep your database application offline
Small Business Mobile Apps
Looking for a mobile app to boost your business? I build those too — at small-business-friendly prices! They help websites grow, rather than replacing them, though. So, you’ll find them listed under my “Growth” digital marketing services.
Start Your Website Project Today
Do you have a great idea for a website that could benefit from some professional guidance? Do you need a professional web designer and/or web developer? I have over a decade of experience in web design, development and digital marketing consultation. So, I can offer a wider, yet more coherent, range of web design and development services than many larger agencies. Click on the links to learn more — or check out my site support and online marketing services.