Affordable Web Design For Small Business
Want to get your small business online easily and cost-effectively? These affordable web design packages can help! Most small business website designs are either:
- Simple brochure sites — usually with just a few pages
- Marketing websites with a CMS and unlimited editable pages (great for SEO!)
- Ecommerce websites running full online shops
Still, most cheap small business websites are not built to compete. These are.
Small Business Website Design
Your competitors invest in quality business web design to win the marketing race. Yet there’s far more to that than meets the eye. So cheap web design often cuts hidden corners. That costs you sales. Cheap web designers often disappear, too.
These affordable small business website design packages provide the quality you need, backed by decades of experience. Want a more advanced site? Not sure what you need? Or just struggling to start? I’m here to help. So book a FREE CONSULTATION today!
Excellent and professional work from beginning to end. Pete was open to ideas and able to make suggestions on how to develop my site. — Lisa P. Web Design:
Affordable Web Design Packages
Simple Brochure SiteBasic web presence
- Professionally designed website theme
- Up to 6 pages1
- Contact form
- Mobile-friendly “responsive” design
- Search engine friendly coding
- Stock images (if needed)
- Hosting & (optional) email
- SSL security
- Weekly backups
- FREE Domain2 (optional)
- Legal compliance help3
- Social Media Marketing tools & guides
- £15/mo off Support Plan
- 10% off SEO Plans
- Boosted launch option
- Site stats setup
- SEO sitemap creation & submission
- 1 Extra pages £100 each
- 2 .com/.net/.org/.info/.co.uk/.uk
- 3 FREE integration of recommended legal solutions
- £599 + £45/mo.
Marketing (CMS) SiteSerious online marketing
- Everything in the Simple Brochure
- Full Content Management System (CMS)
- Easily add unlimited, editable pages
- Manage navigation menus
- Blog/News Page (optional)
- Great for SEO & social media marketing
Extra Special Features:
- Easy monthly setup fee payments
- Marketing automation options
- Automatic SEO/page quality checker
- Regular security updates
- Extra speed & security boosts
- Basic CMS training (if needed)
- CDN (even more speed, security & SEO)
- Basic web firewall
- Daily backups
- Simple Sales option1
- Anti-hacking guarantee2
- 1 Sell without a full web shop: £300 + £10/mo.
- 2 Up to £600 worth of free support if site hacked.
- 2 x £599 + £65/mo.
Basic EcommerceOnline sales
- Everything in the Marketing (CMS) Site
- Shopping cart
- Unlimited categorised products
- Easy catalogue management
- Easy order management
- Simple shipping calculations
- Easy customer management
- Discount coupons
- No platform transaction fees
- Simplified automatic tax calculations
- Basic ecommerce training (if needed)
- 3 x £599 + £65/mo.
Peter’s expertise is exactly what I needed. When I have ideas Pete makes them work. I could not run my website without him. — Sue B‑E. Web Design:
Planning Your First Small Business Website?
I’ve been helping small businesses get online since 1997. So I can assist with website content writing and digital marketing plans as well as web design, SEO and more. Still, nothing costs more than missed chances. So don’t delay — book a FREE CONSULTATION today.
Keeping Small Business Website Design Affordable
Small business website design packages don’t need to reinvent the wheel. So professional templates keep these simple sites affordable without sacrificing quality.
These packages provide the features most small businesses need. Yet they also enhance performance and security to give you the best start possible.
CMS and Ecommerce systems are extremely flexible. So they offer a great base for future expansion. They also simplify the regular updates search engines like to see. Whilst simple brochure sites are more limited, they can still work well with offline advertising.
If you need bespoke design and coding, please see my professional websites. Otherwise, these packages offer affordable web design and SEO for small business.
Boosted Launch for Small Business SEO
Affordable web design pays for itself once customers find your site. However, that’s not automatic. Even with extra Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) features built in.
Bing may not list your site until others link to it. Similarly, Google may only rank it for your business name. Yet that only reaches those who already know you.
SEO delivers free “organic” traffic. So it’s far cheaper than paid ads. Still, it does take time. So it’s vital to start as soon as you can.
Affordable Web Design Needs Affordable SEO
These small business web design packages include basic on-site SEO. Still, building your first backlink and other online listings at launch helps. That’s what the “Boosted Launch” option offers.