Copy of Social Media Marketing (SMM)
Social media marketing boosts sales. Regular social media posts build branding, gain followers, help new clients to find you — and can boost SEO, too!
However, folks won’t follow channels full of ads. So effective social media marketing needs to balance advertising with non-promotional posts.
Finding hours every day to keep social media channels active can be hard for small businesses, though. That’s why many small businesses in the UK need a little social media marketing help.
So, would you like to outsource your social media marketing from under £4.50 a day?
Save time on your Social Media Marketing
My managed social media marketing services let you focus on your work — or your work-life balance — without neglecting your marketing. So you can relax, knowing your followers will see the frequent updates they expect. Here’s what you get:
2 daily posts
5 weekly image posts
3 – 4 daily tweets
5 weekly image tweets
Grows brand awareness
2 daily updates*
5 weekly image posts*
Best for B2B
* Personal pages only
How many channels do you want help with?
Grow Your Instagram Following!
Rather than creating content (which the Social Media Dashboard below can help with anyway), the paid “Instagram” channel helps you grow your Instagram followers. Here’s how:
- You identify 10 ‘target’ feeds with a target audience similar to yours
- We track their followers, occasionally ‘liking’ selected photos that they post (saving you hours of work!)
- The ‘likes’ prompt those people to check your feed out — and follow you if they like your content
Whilst it can’t force people to follow you, they’ll see your awesome images — and then how could they resist, right?
Multi-Channel Social Media Made Easy
Just the Basics?
Interested, but not ready to outsource your social media yet? Get a 14-day FREE trial of the Pro Social Dashboard!
Sign up here(no credit card required)
Paid plans also get my Pro Social Media Dashboard, worth £150 per year, for free:
- Research, create and schedule posts for multiple social media platforms — all in one place!
- Use Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Telegram, Instagram, SnapChat & WhatsApp
- Create viral image posts and memes with the built-in image editor and huge photo library
- Access training resources to help you set up your social channels and boost your business
- Research trending hashtags to make your posts as visible as possible
Don’t fall behind — put your social media marketing on autopilot today!
Want to create your own social media content, but need some help with managing your social media ads, building audiences and retargeting? My unique, flexible “SEO Plus” digital marketing plans can help!
Starting at just £300 per month* my Standard plan covers:
- Consultation & research
- Landing Page review
- Facebook Pixel installation
- Conversion tracking setup
- Custom Audience creation
- Ad Planning
- Ad creation (copy & image)
- Ad monitoring & optimisation
Social Video Marketing
Videos get even more reach than image-based ads on social media. Watching a video is also measurable engagement, which tends to reduce cost-per-click (CPC). So if you prefer to replace the image ad with a video, I offer cost-effective short sales videos, too.
* Ad budget (min. £75/mo.) not included. Ad budgets over £1.5k/mo. need extra management, so please contact me for prices.
FAQs for Managed Social Media Marketing
What are the benefits of social media marketing?
Social media marketing has gone from being a “business option” to being a “business essential”, as the main benefits include:
- Finding Customers: Your potential customers are on social media. So they expect businesses to be there, too.
- Building Trust: Being active on social media shows you’re “open for business”, boosting your website conversion rates. Like regular website updates, social media activity reassures your audience that they’ll get prompt replies to their enquiries.
- Exposure & Branding: Traditional advertising expects prospects to see an advert seven times before taking action. Social media lets you achieve that without seeming pushy. So it’s a great way to raise awareness and interest in your brand.
- Beating Competitors: Many firms still struggle with social media. So this is your chance to get ahead. If your competitors are using social networks though, don’t get left behind!
- Growing your Market: More followers means more marketing power. Using relevant hashtags can get your brand into the right conversations. That can build a loyal following that you can market to at any time, at no extra cost! The more followers you have, the more others will want to join in, too.
- Boosting your Authority: People see a busy social network with relevant hints and tips as an authority. This increases credibility and boosts your sales conversion rates.
- SEO: Google sees active social media channels as positive ranking signals that help to push your website up the rankings.
- Website Traffic: Targeting the right hashtags will drive extra traffic to your website. As you gain followers, increased brand exposure and better search positioning will bring more traffic from Google too. Facebook Pages and Twitter feeds can also appear in Google’s search results.
Why do I need this? Couldn’t I do it myself?
Possibly — but time is money and you can never get wasted time back. So DIY will actually cost you more.
Keeping your social media feed active takes a lot of dedication. It means logging in to post several times a day. Building your social channels and growing your social network takes time and patience.
Social media evolves quickly, too — and there’s a fair bit of jargon. We keep up with trends and understand hashtags, memes and mash-ups so you don’t have to.
What sort of thing will you post to my social media channels?
My team will profile your business to ensure we stay on-brand. So we’ll publish a great mix of posts to promote you on social media. The key word here is “social”. So we keep it entertaining (when appropriate) whilst promoting your brand. We’ll also research and post facts, tips and trivia about your industry.
Your posts will then be written by a native English speaker and scheduled in the dashboard a week ahead of publication. So, you’ll be able to check everything before it goes out and edit it if you want.
We’ll also post suitable images occasionally. This keeps your pages looking good and encourages viral marketing, as images get shared and re-shared more often than text posts. If you haven’t got enough images yourself, we’ll provide royalty free stock photos that complement your business.
We normally post 5 days a week, as that’s ideal for most business social media. Still, if you need us to post seven days a week, that can be arranged too.
Can I still post to my social media?
Absolutely! We’ll be handling the day-to-day content, but you can still provide your unique input and business-specific news. After all, you’re the expert in your own field. So please post your own content as often as you like.
Can I still use other social media marketing tools?
Yes, though you may find you don’t need to. Most other multi-channel social media tools limit features like scheduling, and can be quite costly. Still, if you like them and have data stored in them, there’s no need to switch.
My free Social Media Dashboard will still let you check the posts we schedule for you. It will also help you to schedule your own posts, research and share more articles, and create viral social media images.
Still, with these Managed Social Media Marketing services keeping your brand channels alive, you can relax. So, you’ll only need to post when you have special news or promotions, or in response to enquiries.
How will customers find me?
Social media marketing is online word-of-mouth marketing (i.e. networking). Contributing to conversations builds your reputation, but getting started can be daunting. How do you find the right conversations? How will customers find yours?
Luckily, unlike offline networks, social media channels offer search facilities. So just having a presence on these networks gives potential customers another way to find you. However, people often seek conversations about topics, rather than people. That’s why Twitter invented hashtags.
What are hashtags?
Hashtags are simplified keywords for social media search engines. For normal search engines, SEO keywords are best used in natural language sentences. Social media moves too fast for that though, so topic keywords need to stand out. They start with a “#” sign (aka “hash”, “pound” or “sharp”) and contain only letters or numbers.
Trending hashtags get a lot of traffic, so hashtag marketing can be very effective. Also, large brands often listen for and repost hashtags about their products and services. So the biggest hashtag mistake is forgetting to use them. Another is using a tag that seems intuitive, but that’s just a few letters off one that’s already trending. My social media dashboard can help you avoid that, though. It lets you research popular hashtags relating to your posts before you publish them.
Promoters also often ask followers to talk about special events with a specific hashtag, before, during and after the event. Local hashtags like #Cardiff or #Bristol can help to focus your social media marketing on local markets, too.