Social Media Marketing (SMM)
Social media matters — it’s the new word-of-mouth. Your customers and competitors use it. Social media marketing provides unlimited press releases and lets you engage with customers. It also improves business networking and can boost your search engine rankings.
We’re a social bunch in South Wales and the Southwest. Visitors to Cardiff, Newport and Bristol often comment on how friendly we are. So, social media marketing comes naturally to small businesses in Wales. Many SMEs are taking advantage of that — but others fall behind due to a few common misconceptions.
Social media can seem like a distraction from business. It’s like chatting with customers, though. The aim is to raise awareness and build trust — because people buy from people they trust.
Still, social media marketing can be time-consuming. Building audiences and positioning your brand as friendly, reliable and interesting can take hours every day. Let me help you with that.
Your Social Media Marketing Dashboard
- Save hours of time on your social networks
- Schedule days or weeks of content in minutes
- Easily find and post relevant content & videos
- Manage Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn and Pinterest — all in one place!
- Create incredible viral image posts — without Photoshop!
- Research popular hashtags to reach thousands of new followers
- Learn how to gain followers and use social media for business
Wouldn’t it be even better if that was FREE? Great news — it is!
When you’re ready to take your social media marketing to the next level, a Pro account adds more feeds, more image-posting options, better stats, and a million free stock images to give your posts even more impact. You’ll also be able to connect your Telegram, Instagram, Snapchat and WhatsApp accounts for even greater flexibility.
Sign up today to get a 14-day Free Trial of the Pro Social Media Dashboard. After that, you can go Pro from just £8.99 per month or keep using the basic features for free.