Looking for affordable small business video marketing services?
Video marketing services hit mainstream in 2017, as social media made it easier than ever to promote video content. Industry stats consistently show that businesses can’t afford to ignore video marketing:
- Video is expected to make up 82% of all web traffic by 2022
- 70% of marketers say video boosts sales more than any other content
- Social video drives twelve times more shares than other content
- It’s great for SEO — adding video can boost search traffic by 150%
- Video can triple email click-through rates
- 59% of executives and 80% of consumers prefer video to text
- 77% of consumers say video convinces them to buy
- Firms using video grow 49% faster year-on-year than those without it
So that’s why your business needs video. Clearly, video marketing services can make you money — but how?
Why Video Marketing Works So Well
Many people prefer to watch videos than to read text. So video reaches a wider audience. Yet the benefits of video marketing go deeper than that.
Video is more persuasive than text. It’s also easier to consume, more immersive and harder to skim through. Essentially, video is more engaging — and watching video is measurable engagement.
Engagement is what achieves the marketing results listed above. Engaged viewers are more likely to like, share and buy.
So platforms like Facebook and YouTube encourage engaging content by making it cheaper to promote. That’s why it’s worth focusing on creating engaging videos.
So, if you aren’t using video marketing yet, what’s holding you back?
Getting Started With Video Marketing
Video Marketing Services Pricing
Whilst video prices may vary with your needs, here’s a rough guide:
- Branding clips from £50
- Social media clips from £175
- Short sales videos from £375
- Explainer videos from £750
- Spokesperson videos from £750
- Personalised video from £750
- Interactive video from £900
Click on the links for demos. Please see my SEO Plus plans for package discounts.
Video marketing does not always mean complex, big budget projects. Nor do you need to be on camera, unless you want to. Many small businesses do it, and so can you!
True, producing a few minutes of bespoke video or animation can cost four to six figures. Some types of video need a skilled team, expensive equipment and weeks of work. Big businesses invest such sums into video marketing because they know they’ll make even more back — but that’s rarely feasible for small firms.
Then we have the DIY approach to video marketing. Again, it’s true that you can do a lot with the right skills and editing software, a decent camera, microphone, lighting and script. However, not everyone has those resources, or time to use them.
So, how can you keep up? By using my cost-effective small business video marketing services.