There are many different types of website, so web design and development prices vary widely. The needs and budgets of startups and established firms differ, too. So, I provide a wide range of web design & development solutions that includes:
- Basic websites — If you do plenty of offline marketing, or are happy to pay for ads, a simple website may be all you need.
- Professional websites — if you want to actively advertise your business online, you’ll need an editable, expandable website. A full, professional website will help you cut ongoing advertising expenses through cost-effective Search Engine Optimisation (SEO).
- E‑Commerce — the most direct way to make money out of your website
- Landing Pages — serious digital marketing starts with driving traffic to an offer on a landing page. A standalone landing page or funnel focused on a single offer can convert better than a full website
- Online Communities — people love to “belong”. So, subscriptions for access to valuable members-only content can build up into a decent recurring income
Approaching Pete to set up a new website was the best move I have made. We wanted a system that was easy to navigate and look good when customers shop online. Pete made the whole process simple and dealing with him was a great pleasure. He can’t do enough to help and solve any problem that may arise. I would highly recommend Pete for his experience and knowledge and total dedication to see the project through to final conclusion. — Steve H.
E‑Commerce Website Design:
- Special Sites (Fundraising, Event sites, Marketplaces etc.) — many less common web systems can be built from existing platforms and plugins. As a qualified programmer, I can also modify the code when needed. It’s a minor point — unless you find you’ve hired a “web developer” who can’t actually do that.
- Bespoke Web Apps — modelling unique, specific business processes requires detailed analysis and bespoke coding.
- Data-driven Desktop Apps — sometimes, it’s best to keep your database application offline
DogLost is the UK’s largest community of pet owners and rescuers. Other developers have struggled to meet our needs, but since Peter rebuilt our site and support systems we have gone from strength to strength, winning major awards including the 2013 Innovation Award from the International Fund for Animal Welfare. We couldn’t have done that without him. — Jayne H.
Bespoke Web Development:
Small Business Mobile Apps
Looking for a mobile app to boost your business? I build those too — at small-business-friendly prices! They help websites grow, rather than replacing them, though. So, you’ll find them listed under my “Growth” digital marketing services.
Start Your Website Project Today
Do you have a great idea for a website that could benefit from some professional guidance? Do you need a professional web designer and/or web developer? I have over a decade of experience in web design, development and digital marketing consultation. So, I can offer a wider, yet more coherent, range of web design and development services than many larger agencies. Click on the links to learn more — or check out my site support and online marketing services.